INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 EUROPEAN REGULATIONS FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA 679/2016 FOLLOWING GDPR
1.1 WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. in order to guarantee the security of private information, in accordance with applicable Italian and European legislation, describes how to process the personal data of those ("User", "Users") that connect to this Site, directly, or even through a link from another site.
1.3 This information applies only to personal data processed through and on this website: it does not concern the processing of data through other tools (eg telephone, mail, etc.).
1.4 This is the current information, updated to the date that appears at the bottom: WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. reserves the right, at any time, to modify and update it.
1.5 The declarations of WEBBIZ s.r.l.s., all shown below, supplement the Legal Notes (Terms and Conditions of Use) of the Site but do not have a contractual nature and therefore do not generate contractual obligations towards the User and corresponding User rights.
2. Holder of the processing of personal data
2.1 The Data Controller is: WEBBIZ s.r.l.s., Registered Office: Via Vittorio Veneto 13 - 73020 Cutrofiano (LE), REA LE Number - 332229 Fiscal Code 04966520753, a limited liability company simplified incorporated under Italian law.
3. Place of processing of personal data
3.1 The processing of personal data related to the consultation of the Site takes place at the registered office of WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. indicated above. The data are stored at a Data Center located at the registered office of WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. in Cutrofiano and at the Data Center of 1 & 1 Internet SE - Der Datenschutzbeauftragte, Elgendorfer Straße 57, 6410 Montabaur, Germany, appointed External Processing Manager pursuant to art. 28 GDPR.
4. Type of data processed
Traffic and navigation data provided by the user's computer
4.1 The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data constitute the access register.
< 4.2 The Site also captures and stores the URL-sequence data (Uniform Resource Locator) identifying the resources visited or searched by the User on the Internet (eg Web pages, documents, images, etc.), including date and time of accesses and their contents.
- permanent cookies : the computer system of the Site, during its normal operation, sends from the server of WEBBIZ s.r.l.s..to the browser of the User some data that are stored on the hard disk of the User's computer to allow navigation in some, specific , reserved areas of the Website.
- session cookies: the computer system of the Site sends some data consisting of random numbers generated by the server, the so-called session cookies, which are not permanently stored on the User's computer and which therefore disappear when the computer is closed. The sending of such data serves to allow the transmission of session identifiers, necessary for the safe and efficient exploration of the site and to collect information on the use of the Site by the User.
Any profiling cookies are processed for the sole purpose of allowing the use of personalized banners. No targeted advertising will be sent instead thanks to the use of these cookies. The consent to the use of the same must be expressed by acceptance of the use of the site as per the Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 4 June 2014.
4.4 Most of the Users' browsers are designed to accept cookies automatically, but the User can set his / her browser to disable, once and for all, the reception and the saving of new cookies; or you can set up your computer to receive an alert when it is about to store a cookie. In the case of deactivation of cookies, the User, while being able to access the Site, may not be able to navigate in specific and / or reserved areas.
4.5 In general, the Site acquires and stores - and sometimes communicates to third parties - all navigation data described above exclusively in an anonymous and aggregate form. The processing of such data allows the Owner to manage and control the proper functioning of the Site and to make statistics and samples for promotional or scientific purposes.
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
4.6 The Website can sometimes ask the User to provide some personal information such as, for example, the name and surname, the professional address, a telephone number, the e-mail address, etc. The provision of such data depends only on the User's will and is therefore completely optional.
4.7 The User, to have access to certain contents of the Site in specific areas reserved and to be able to take advantage of the full operation of the Site, has the burden of:
- obtain a pair of unique keys (Username and Password) through a registration procedure;
- subsequently, at each new session, enter your Username and Password for recognition by the authentication system.
4.8 Personal data collected from the form completed by the User at the time of his voluntary registration (Registration Data) consist of information relating to the User's contacts and so, eg: name and surname or company name, association or body , professional title, postal address, electronic address, telephone number, fax. The computer system of the Site automatically associates these data with the Username and Password chosen by the User and connects them to an account. In the subsequent accesses to the first one it will be possible to access the personal registration data only by typing Username and Password; the User is therefore fully responsible for the proper custody of his Username and Password.
Data provided by third parties
4.9 The information system of the Website sometimes also includes personal data and contact details of the Users published in public categorical lists (eg single database of telephone subscribers, professional order databases, databases of social security institutions, etc.). As such, these data may be processed by WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. as an independent data controller, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and in particular those concerning unwanted communications (e-mail, SMS, MMS, electronic fax).
5. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
5.1 Activities strictly connected to and functional to the operation of the services: for example, to allow the User access to the services offered and the display of the contents of the Site; allow the User to receive the requested products or services, by executing the orders received; answer the questions and requests of the User;
5.2 Technical management of the Site and its information system: for example, acquisition, acknowledgment and management of information relating to the account; securing and checking the correct functioning of the Site; monitoring of the site activity;
5.3 Enrichment or personalization of the contents, services, or design, of the Site on the occasion of a single visit, or of repeated accesses;
5.4 Aggregate profiling (ie anonymous, without any prejudice to the privacy and confidentiality of data of each registered owner), Users and their access to reserved specialist pages, for scientific and / or market research, analysis, and for the production of reports, performed directly by WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. or even through specialized third-party companies;
5.5 Communication with the User regarding changes or updates to the Site and its services; advertising communications, communications of special offers and promotions; requests for market surveys to which the User can freely choose whether to join, or not.
6. Methods of processing.
6.1 The processing of personal data is done by means of computerized, telematic, manual means, such as WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. which with other names and commercial signs of the company itself.
6.2 The processing of data takes place in compliance with the GDPR and the requirements defined within the organization of WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. described in the treatment registries and in the Security Planning Document, which the Company continues to update.
7. Categories of the subjects that process the data.
7.1 The processing is carried out by the Data Controller and its Distributors: employees, agents, representatives, third-party suppliers (eg companies that provide data processing services, print invoices, packaging and labeling of products purchased online, shipping, etc.).
7.2 The processing of data by WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. and its Distributors may take place regardless of the User's consent in the following cases:
7.2.1 at the request of the Judicial Authority, or to defend or protect their rights in administrative, judicial or arbitration proceedings;
7.2.2 in the event that the processing of data is necessary to allow direct investigations to counter illegal activities, acts in fraud against the law, or to guarantee the safety of persons or things; in all cases, in general, where the transmission of data is required by law;
7.2.3 in the event that WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. is acquired from, transferred or merged with another company, or in the event that this Site or some of its contents are transferred to third parties.
8. Rights of the interested parties
8.1 The User registered in the Site is solely responsible for the veracity of the personal information entered therein. Pursuant to articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, the interested party has the right:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Data Managers
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as a designated Representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is found to be impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User can exercise these rights recognized by law by contacting WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. to the Contacts indicated in point 11 below.
8.2 From 25 May 2018, the interested party may also, in accordance with articles 15-21 of the GDPR, exercise the following specific rights:
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) , except in the event that the processing is necessary for the Data Controller, for the exercise of the rights to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of a task performed in the public interest, for purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- right to limitation of treatment
- right of opposition
- right of withdrawal of consent at any time, while the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation remains firm;
- right to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Therefore, if the User wishes to exercise this right, he can express his will by contacting WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. at one of the addresses indicated in point 11 below.
8.3 WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. reserves the right to notify the User of changes or updates to the Website whenever necessary.
9. Retention of personal data
9.1 WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. keeps the personal data collected by the User for as long as such information is deemed relevant for commercial purposes, and in any case up to a maximum of two years from the last interaction or until the User requests the cancellation of the own data by contacting La Tribuna Srl at one of the addresses indicated in point 11 below.
10. Information security
10.1 WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the private information it becomes aware of and therefore endeavors to protect the privacy of the Users of its Website.
10.2 Personal and demographic information including login credentials (username / login and password) of each User are sent and stored in servers with firewalls and physically allocated in protected data centers.
10.3 Login and password pass on the Internet in an encrypted form on SSL protocol. The other personal information transits between the data centers on an MPLS private line in an encrypted form.
10.4 The implementation of lockout management systems (which imply the blocking of access in case of repeated incorrect access) also allows to protect the accounts from intrusion attempts or hacking by unauthorized third parties.
10.5 Furthermore, WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. adopts internal security procedures described in the Security Planning Document (DPS) including, for example, the access and use data filtering by its employees.
10.6 WEBBIZ s.r.l.s. can not however assume responsibility for any unauthorized access, for data loss (eg password), illicit / incorrect use, or for alterations of personal information that occur outside of its control, nor can it guarantee use
correct and secure personal data of the User by third parties.
11.1 The User can exercise the rights recognized by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and submit any request, question, comment, or objection regarding this Information, or the way in which personal data are processed on the Website to:
Address Registered office: Via Vittorio Veneto 13 - 73020 Cutrofiano (LE)
PEC address: email@example.com
REA number LE - 332229
Tax code 04966520753
Legal form: limited liability company
tel 320 6429555